Passive Income Opportunities Have Exploded and There Is Money to Be Made!
2. Are you looking to diversify and attract multiple streams of income?
3. Do you desire to improve your business, career, and income prospects?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, then this book is for you.
It is an exciting time to delve into the world of residual income. The internet has exploded with countless opportunities from self-publishing books to online courses and from e-commerce to robo-investing. It is no longer a matter of where to look, but what to choose from a plethora of options. In Make Passive Income, I discuss fourteen activities that attract unearned or “sleep” income. These endeavors are divided into four categories including content producers, techies, creative retailers, and investors. As a result, there’s something for you in this book irrespective of your skills, knowledge, and experience.
– Fourteen (14) paths to passive income generation accompanied by the best resources to get you started
– Get an understanding of passive income, advantages, disadvantages, and how it differs from earned income
– Gain a realistic idea of how to make residual income and what’s involved in the process
– Learn how to avoid “The Feel Good Trap” and gain insights into product portfolio theory
– Discover the advantages and disadvantages of online marketplaces to improve your strategic decision-making
– Get numerous insights about achieving success and when you can expect to make your first $1,000
– Appreciate the importance of skill development and learning concerning passive income ventures
– Newbies to “making money online” and location independence
– Experienced online workers looking for additional insights and advice
– Individuals seeking to trade in their dead-end nine-to-five jobs
Start Reading Today!
Generate income around-the-clock in less than 30-days. Scroll to the top and click on Buy now with 1-Click to get started.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon.